“The Cordish Cos. and the Texas Rangers are two world-class organizations with an incredible vision for the Arlington Entertainment District that is highlighted by their commitment to quality of design and architecture,” says Jonathan Tisch, chairman and ceo of New York-based Loews Hotels & Co. “This partnership allows us the opportunity to bring Loews Hotels back to Texas after a more than 20-year hiatus and presents what we plan is the first of several new hotels under the Live! by Loews partner brand.”
The 14-story-tall glass tower will feature 302 guest rooms, including 26 suites, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that overlook the entertainment district. It will also feature several resort-style spaces including:
- Tower terrace and event lawn: Set within a 40-ft.-tall by 60-ft.-wide, veranda-style cutout through the hotel tower, the tower terrace will be a casual space overlooking a multi-use event lawn designed for weddings and private events. Overlooking the entertainment district, the lawn will feature an LED screen for sports viewing, movies and concerts.
- Outdoor infinity-edge pool: Located adjacent to the tower terrace and directly next to the event lawn, the pool area will also offer views of the entertainment district, as well as an AV experience. Plans include two bars, including a swim up bar; private cabanas; lounge space and a fire pit.
- Rooftop terrace private event space: Overlooking the Dallas and Fort-Worth skylines and the Arlington Entertainment District, the rooftop terrace will feature several private event rooms, as well as a central main space for private functions.
- Grand event center: The two-story, 35,000-sq.-ft. event center will feature a glass façade. Its meeting, event and convention spaces will include: a grand ballroom with banquet seating for up to 1,500 guests; an executive boardroom with five additional breakout meeting rooms; pre-function space; and a 1,500-sq-ft. outdoor terrace overlooking Johnson Creek and the Entertainment District
- Revolver Brewing brewery, bar and tasting room: Craft beer mogul of the Dallas/Fort Worth region, Revolver Brewing, plans to open a working brewery, bar and tasting room on site.
- A 6,000-sq.-ft. signature restaurant, a fitness facility, a porte-cochere entrance and a barista and coffee bar will also be on tap.