Tuesday, August 11, 4:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT
How do you bring diners back to the table safely during the social distancing era? With regulations, reopening recommendations, and customer expectations varying by location, hear from restaurateurs, owners, and designers on how to meet today’s evolving operating needs—without sacrificing visual impact. Plus explore exciting new design innovations and imaginative ideas for long-term viability.
The panel, moderated by Katie Kervin, senior managing editor of Boutique Design magazine, includes:
- Hannah Collins, Founder & Principal Designer, ROY
- John Fraser, Restaurateur and Chef, JF Restaurants
- David Shove-Brown, Partner, //3877
- Lindsay Tusk; Co-owner and Creative Director; Quince, Cotogna, and Verjus
- Ellen Yin, Founder and Co-Owner, High Street Hospitality