Ashley Ewing Parrott has announced the launch of Ashley Ewing Parrott Consulting, a full-service consulting agency for full- and limited-service hotel properties worldwide. With nearly a decade of hospitality industry experience, Parrott, who was named a Boutique Design 18 honoree in 2019, most recently served as director of brand management for Marriott International’s Tribute Portfolio, where she applied a consistent creative brand marketing and management approach to boutique properties across five continents.
The pandemic has taken a toll on the hotel industry, and research suggests that some hotels may not fully recover to pre-COVID-19 levels until 2023 or later. Parrott’s goal is to accelerate this recovery with the launch of Ashley Ewing Parrott Consulting. She will draw on her wide breadth of experience in the hospitality space to provide short- and long-term support to hoteliers affected by the pandemic, better positioning them for success in a world during and post-COVID-19.
Skills and services offered by Ashley Ewing Parrott Consulting include:
- owner representation and hospitality management consulting;
- project management – disciplines include interior design and related consultants, creative agencies, procurement etc.;
- concept development, site selection, and initial planning;
- brand development, management, and strategy;
- affiliation and market positioning guidance;
- conversion assessments including PIP review and negotiation; and
- art curation and procurement.
Prior to her tenure at Marriott International, Parrott worked with Vision Hospitality Group, where she led full-service development from ideation to conception, as well as site planning, interior design, concept, and brand development, project management, art curation, and sales and marketing for the boutique and lifestyle portfolio.
Photo: Courtesy of Ashley Ewing Parrott